Brochures for Middle Schools (click on your school for more information)
2016 End of Season Evaluations and Awards
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO DO: Click on link to find out the basics to joining FTHS CC
2016 Fall Parents’ Meeting Check in form (not updated for 2017)
2016 Fall Parents’ Meeting Powerpoint (not updated for 2017)
TRACK AND FIELD PARENT INFORMATION SHEET FOR 2016 TRACK DISTANCE RUNNERS (not updated for 2017)
Link to Rules of the Road: Print, sign and turn in to the coaches.
Important dates: As new dates come up, they will be added to the list. Please check on a regular basis.
2017 Tentative Budget (subject to change)
Student Meeting for current FTHS students: Thursday, May 18th in Black Box at lunch.
Parent Meeting: All sports meeting at FTHS on Monday, June 19th. CC meeting to follow
Cross Country Academy: Tentatively scheduled for June 20-23 for incoming runners
Weight Lifting program: Scheduled to start at the Black Box on June 21 from 11am to 12 noon.
Mile 26 Shoe Night Schedule: June 20th
Inside Track Shoe Night Schedule: June 19, 21, 28.
Summer Practice begins: Monday, July 17th at 6pm in Mr. Dinkler’s room, F104. Come dressed ready to run!
Saturday, August 19: Parents transport athletes to UCSB: Personal Vehicle forms need to be turned in along with a copy of proof of insurance, vehicle registration and driver’s license. Athletes will travel to and from with the team. Annual end of summer team picnic to follow at Goleta Beach
Wednesday, August 23: First day of school. Practice is scheduled for 2:05. Meet in F104 and be ready to run
Friday, August 25: Spin a thon Fundraiser in the Black Box. Late start practice. Practice will start at 3:10. Event will run from 3:30 until 5:30. Team meal after the Spin a thon. All should be concluded by 6:30.
Friday, September 1: Team dinner at Spirito Hall: Dinner runs from approximately 5:45 to 7:00pm. Yucca Valley athletes will be staying with some of our athletes.
Saturday, September 2: UCSB Gaucho Meet: Bus will leave at 6:00am. All team members will travel to and from the meet in school sponsored transportation. We will stay and watch the college races after the conclusion of the high school races. Bus usually returns by noon
Monday, September 4: Labor Day. There will be an AM practice this day. Currently scheduled for Foster Park at 8am.
Friday, September 8: Part of the team will be traveling to the Rose Bowl to do the Cool Breeze Invitational under the lights on the golf course: Leave time and return time to be determined. You will miss class time.
Saturday, September 9: Part of the team will be traveling to Morro Bay Invitational. Bus leaves at 5:45am. Should be back by 3:00 to 3:30pm. Check with Coach Reeves or Coach Dinkler to see if you are running. We will go and come on school sponsored transportation.
Thursday, September 14: Drive to Lake Casitas to run the cc course there. Goal is to leave school around 2:10. Hope to be back by 5pm depending on traffic.
Saturday, September 16: The Ojai Invitational at Lake Casitas. We will go and come on school sponsored transportation.
Wednesday, September 20: First league meet at Camino Real Park. Students will walk over to the course after school on that day. Parents will pick up at the park at the conclusion of the meet. Team get together afterwards
Thursday, September 21: Day off from school. 8am practice at Foster Park
Wednesday, October 4: Twilight Invitational at Lake Casitas. Meet will start at 4:00. Fee to enter the lake.
Friday, October 6: Clovis people will leave after 2nd period. 10 to 20 athletes by qualifying standards only. Will depend on who is admitted to the meet.
Saturday, October 7: Clovis Invitational. Return time will depend on our race times. Fee to enter the park
Thursday, October 12: Second League Meet in Fillmore. Site to be determined First race is at 4:00. Will only take the top 13 athletes for each gender
Saturday, October 14: Cal Poly Invitational for those students rest of team. Tentatively scheduled for 6am leave time.
Thursday, October 19: Team Dinner at Spirito Hall from 4:30 to 6pm
Friday, October 20: Mt Sac Invitational for qualified athletes. Fee to park and admission charge for the meet. End of quarter—will miss Friday classes
Saturday, October 21 and Sunday October 22: We will be helping at the Ventura Marathon. This is a fundraiser, so looking for as many volunteers as possible.
Tuesday-Thursday, October 24-26: Fall break practice times to be determined. See Fall training schedule for specifics on specific workout locations
Friday, October 27: Ventura County Championships at Lake Casitas. First race is at 1:30pm. Fee to park at the lake: Qualification standards to qualify for the meet.
Saturday, October 28: Saturday practice meeting at Mira Monte School in Ojai and running to Foster Park. 8:00am start.
Thursday, November 3: Tri Valley League Championships at Lake Casitas. Meet starts at 2:30. Fee to enter the lake. Team function afterwards
Friday, November 2: Team costume run and party. Time to be determined.
Saturday, November 4: CIF practice at Soule Park. Time to be determined
Monday, November 6: Non CIF athletes enter CAP program (Core Athletic Program) during 7th period.
Friday or Saturday, November 10 or 11: CIF prelims TBD. Time to be determined. Fee to park and enter the meet
Saturday, November 18: CIF Finals location TBD. Fee to park and enter the meet
Saturday, November 25: State Championships at Woodward Park in Fresno, California. Boys will race at 10:40am. Fee to enter the park
Wednesday, November 30: 6:00pm. Awards Ceremony at Spirito Hall: Dress to impress..Tentative
Saturday, December 2: Optional Footlocker Meet at Mt. Sac-Fee involved
Friday, December 8: Free Postal 2-Mile at Carpinteria High School. First race 6pm
- June 16, 2017 @ 04:05:46 [Current Revision] by Ken Reeves
- June 16, 2017 @ 03:55:37 by Ken Reeves
- June 16, 2017 @ 03:53:53 [Autosave] by Ken Reeves
- June 16, 2017 @ 03:22:47 by Ken Reeves
- June 16, 2017 @ 03:20:17 by Ken Reeves
- June 16, 2017 @ 01:29:26 by Ken Reeves
- March 19, 2017 @ 19:28:09 by Ken Reeves
- November 7, 2016 @ 00:33:07 by Ken Reeves
- November 7, 2016 @ 00:30:09 by Ken Reeves
- September 13, 2016 @ 00:11:33 by Ken Reeves
- September 11, 2016 @ 02:30:23 by Ken Reeves
- September 3, 2016 @ 21:27:24 by Ken Reeves
- August 26, 2016 @ 00:54:34 by Ken Reeves
- August 26, 2016 @ 00:52:47 by Ken Reeves
- August 26, 2016 @ 00:36:10 by Ken Reeves
- May 5, 2016 @ 15:00:10 by Ken Reeves
- February 28, 2016 @ 19:41:43 by Ken Reeves
- February 28, 2016 @ 19:19:15 by Ken Reeves
- February 4, 2016 @ 21:25:52 by Ken Reeves
- February 4, 2016 @ 18:37:55 by Ken Reeves
- September 25, 2015 @ 14:38:47 by Ken Reeves
- September 25, 2015 @ 14:29:37 by Ken Reeves
- September 13, 2015 @ 20:07:33 by Ken Reeves
- September 13, 2015 @ 19:10:37 by Ken Reeves
- June 12, 2015 @ 19:27:43 by Ken Reeves
- June 11, 2015 @ 04:20:43 by Ken Reeves
- June 9, 2015 @ 01:28:45 by Ken Reeves
- May 21, 2015 @ 02:00:02 by Ken Reeves
- May 6, 2015 @ 02:54:20 by Ken Reeves
- November 23, 2014 @ 04:36:43 by Ken Reeves
- November 20, 2014 @ 16:17:09 by Ken Reeves
- October 26, 2014 @ 23:28:20 by Ken Reeves
- October 26, 2014 @ 23:26:49 by Ken Reeves
- October 14, 2014 @ 14:48:30 by Ken Reeves
- September 12, 2014 @ 01:32:17 by Ken Reeves
- August 26, 2014 @ 20:06:55 by Ken Reeves
- August 22, 2014 @ 05:44:30 by Ken Reeves
- June 5, 2014 @ 21:33:09 by Ken Reeves
- June 4, 2014 @ 18:34:54 by Ken Reeves
- June 4, 2014 @ 18:12:24 by Ken Reeves
- June 3, 2014 @ 13:38:00 by Ken Reeves
- June 3, 2014 @ 13:25:36 by Ken Reeves
- June 2, 2014 @ 19:26:48 by Ken Reeves
- May 29, 2014 @ 00:08:34 by Ken Reeves
- May 29, 2014 @ 00:06:55 by Ken Reeves
- May 28, 2014 @ 23:44:46 by Ken Reeves
- May 27, 2014 @ 23:02:25 by Yiu Hung Li
- May 20, 2014 @ 03:59:42 by Ken Reeves